now browsing by category
It’s not often that we come across a “law of attraction” type of product that helps you with your health. Most of these products are concerned with wealth creation and living an abundant life.
But… we also live in a world where people are more sick and unhealthy than ever before. Obesity has reached epidemic proportions. Disease statistics are at an all time high.
So, our curiosity was piqued when we came across Manifestation Magic and one of our reviewers said that it helped him with his health. Nothing whatsoever on the website mentioned anything about health.
It seemed to be all about wealth. So why did it work?
We decided to take a closer look at the program…
What You’ll Find Inside:
Before looking at the benefits of Manifestation Magic, let’s look at what you get – and you do get a lot.
- – Quick Start Manifestation Guide (PDF, Kindle, iBook versions)
- – Twilight Transformation Energy Orbiting Track
- – 7 “Energy Orbiting” Tracks to Enhance Chakra Wealth Energy.
- – The “Push Play” Audio App
- – 60-Day, Money-Back Guarantee
- – Bonus #1 – Chakra Power System
- – Bonus #2 – 360 Transformation System
- – 2 Surprise Bonuses – The Abundance Miracle System & 7 Sacred Signs
This package sure doesn’t hold back. We were quite surprised to receive so much content for a reasonably low price.
Manifestation Magic is a complete system that’s more comprehensive than most books in this genre… BUT… content alone isn’t enough.
There is still one VERY IMPORTANT question that must be answered…
Will Manifestation Magic Help You?
1. Actions that matter: The biggest problem we had with books like The Secret was that all you had to do was think positively to see results. This Pollyanna approach to manifesting wealth or anything in life sounds good, but rarely works.
Manifestation magic requires you to listen to the audios. This is work. It’s not hard work – but it’s necessary work.
2. Builds a strong foundation: The reason why Manifestation Magic works and has positive testimonials is because of the science behind it. You’re gently taken from a place of lack to a place of abundance. This is crucial.
The reason it helps you with your health is because it creates thought patterns within your mind where you are more focused and stick to your goals.
The expertly designed sonic landscape in the audios will induce a state of calm attention where you don’t lose focus and renege on the promises you made to yourself.
Manifestation Magic is not only about wealth. It fixes the underlying and fundamental issues in your thinking that is sabotaging every aspect of your life in one way or another. It helps you to get healthy and stay healthy.
It’s very difficult to do this solely with books, because we are creatures of habit. So, by listening to the audios, we can delve deeply into the mind and fix the inconsistencies that are sabotaging our efforts. Manifestation Magic does this better than any book we’ve seen.
3. Consistency:By asking you to listen to the tracks daily, Manifestation Magic builds patterns of thought and habits without you even realizing it. You’re becoming more positive and your thinking is elevated to the next level.
4. Clearing out the trash: No amount of positive thinking can work if you’re still stuck in your old patterns of thinking. It’s like applying nail polish on a rash to hide it.
You must treat the problem. Manifestation magic has “Energy Orbiting” audio sessions to clear abundance blocks in your mind. By clearing the old obstacles, your path will now be clear to manifest miracles without your attempts being impeded.
5. All-Encompassing System: On the surface, Manifestation magic looked like just another run-of-the-mill self-help product. We were so wrong.
There are audios, a QuickStart guide and about 14 bonus audios that will help you with your wealth, love life, spirituality, etc. It’s so much more than a wealth attraction product and it lived up to its promises.
6. Easy to use: There’s no denying the fact that it’s easier to listen to audios rather than force yourself to think and visualize positive images when your life around you is in shambles.
Manifestation Magic is a very practical and down-to-earth program that understands that you need to make changes WITHIN before you can make changes in your life. The canvas must be clean before you can create a masterpiece. We loved the audio tracks with the gentle pulsating sounds!
7. Genuine Testimonials: The official sales page has reviews from customers who have tried the product and seen changes in their life. That’s social proof that the audio tracks deliver on the promise.
8. Instant access: This is a digital product. You’ll get instant access to it and can start changing your immediately. No shipping costs or delays.
9. 60-Day Money Back Guarantee: This point alone shows the abundance mindset that Alexander has. He has so much faith in his product that he has given you enough time to test out the product and make changes in your life.
If it doesn’t work, you can always get your money back. We’re guessing that you won’t because Manifestation Magic will add magic in your life. Still, it’s a risk-free purchase.
What are Subliminal Messages and NLP?
Subliminal messages have been around for decades. Terms such as ‘self-hypnosis’, ‘binaural beats’ etc. have been used to describe audio tracks that gently work on reprogramming your subconscious mind while you sleep. These tracks are easy to use because they require very little effort on your part. All you do listen to them when you’re in a sleepy and more suggestive state.
NLP refers to neurolinguistic programming and it was invented by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. NLP is used to change your behavioral patterns by altering your neurological processes. It’s akin to creating new outcomes by changing your habits.
What makes Manifestation Magic so powerful is that the audio tracks that come with this program infuse both subliminal messages and NLP. That makes these tracks even more potent and effective.
Any downsides to this product?
There are a few downsides. No product is perfect… and thankfully, the only 2 cons we could fine were just minor issues.
1) Can only be purchased online You’ll not be able to purchase this product from a bookstore. It’s a digital product and you need a computer and an internet connection to access and download it.
The product vendors intentionally made it this way so that they could keep the production costs low and make it affordable to the masses – and help as many people as possible.
2) Audio tracks may not be suitable for everyone Some people may find it difficult to listen to the tracks because the frequency may be jarring to them. This is a very small minority – but it happens.
The good news is that you just need to contact the support team of Manifestation Magic and they’ll mix a new audio track for you with a different frequency that you can easily listen to – and they will do it for FREE! Excellent customer support here.
Should You Buy It?
Definitely! This product delivers what it says on the tin. You’re backed by a guarantee and you’ve nothing to lose and everything to gain.
It bridges the gap between visualization and results. The audios will accelerate your results if you’re already practicing daily visualization. It’s the missing piece of the puzzle.
There must be action, if you wish to see results. Listening to the audios is the action that you must take to change your life fast and manifest the health you wish to see.
It’s all about breaking old habits and forming a new mindset. The same rules that apply to improving wealth applies to everything else in your life. It all comes down to mindset – and the Manifestation Magic audio tracks will change your thought patterns.
You can achieve the body of your dreams. You can lose weight, get fit and look and feel like a million dollars. The struggles that you were going through before will disappear once you get out of your own way.
It may seem like hype, and we were cynical too… but Manifestation Magic does give you the edge you need to make your dreams come true. You’ll finally stop sabotaging your own progress and good health will be the norm.
Give it a try and you’ll never look back.
The “Magical” Transformation That Happens When You Combine Two Of The Best Brain Reprogramming Technologies
You’ve heard of NLP?
It’s almost cultish.
It stands for neuro-linguistic programming and it’s like someone had taken the best out of all forms of psychotherapy, threw them in a blender and created NLP.
If you don’t get what I’m saying, NLP is two things.
First, it is a way of thinking. It’s a framework for how to approach your life to be more effective. It’s like a philosophy of life based on understanding how your brain functions.
Second, it is a psycho-therapy tool. It’s used to treat phobias and to change beliefs in patients. Some consider it as effective as CBT (cognitive-behavioral therapy) and most say it’s a lot faster than the Freudian school of thought.
Because at the core of NLP lies hypno-therapy. To be more specific, the “behavioral changing” part of NLP is built on the teachings of Milton Erickson, one if not the most famous hypnotherapists of all times. And you know what hypno-therapy does?
It’s an access, a hack, to your subconscious mind
Let me give you this analogy. Imagine your mind being like a computer. Your conscious mind is accessing programs, turning it on and off and so on. Normal user access. Your subconscious mind is like going into the settings, installing applications, deleting them, adding new users and so on.
It’s the “engine” or the “back room” that controls everything.
Well, NLP is like a hacker that can break the password of your subconscious mind and change there. It allows you to change beliefs and to change who you are, as a person, to your core. It goes to those deep thoughts and ideas you don’t even know you have and makes you act differently by tweaking your basic concepts of self.
It hijacks your subconscious mind, and it does it very well.
And with the use of NLP you can eliminate phobias, you can change basic preferences (as not liking chocolate anymore) or you can even cure wounds from the past, as those from childhood. It’s effective. It works well, and it’s endorsed by some of the best-known authors in the world. Tony Robbins built his career and success on NLP and if you run a survey amongst successful people, you’ll see that many of them are NLP practitioners or masters.
You can’t mess with what works.
So why am I telling you this?
If NLP is like a hacker that tweaks your subconscious mind so you can become the person you want to be, if NLP is like a design tool that allows you to redesign who you are, then brainwave entrainment is a tool that makes it faster and easier.
If NLP is the thief that breaks the lock-pick, then the use of brainwave entrainment with it is like having the best lock-pick in the world, making the process effortlessly.
And what does this mean for you?
Use them both. Use the amazing power of NLP to change beliefs and self-identity concepts and use the power of brainwave entrainment to help your subconscious mind be receptive and open. Open the door with brainwave syncing and change the furniture with NLP.
A simple way to understand this is music.
Think about it and how easy it has the power to change you. You listen to a song and you’re not even paying attention to the lyrics. And yet, if it’s a sad song, you become sad. If it’s a lively song, it boosts your energy. If you listen it many times, you end up thinking like in the song.
Music is a great example of a tool that accesses your subconscious mind without even realizing. You turn on YouTube and through repetition and emotion, you end up being one with the music.
Have you tried reading a book you had no interest in reading? Maybe for college or work?
You read the words; they are verbalized in your mind but you end up forgetting everything. They “enter one year and exit another”. This is because your subconscious mind is as closed as it gets and learning can not happen in your conscious dimension.
This is why I use NLP in all my tools.
Brainwave entrainment is amazing for helping your mind operate at that higher frequency. They’re like Vitamin C for your life, making everything better. And if you use brainwave entrainment, this is enough to attract, to manifest good things in your life because you’ll be operating at a higher level.
True, lasting change comes not by attracting things in our lives but by changing who we are so those things become a natural order. It’s when we change our beliefs and ideas so we transform into people for whom success and happiness are two natural things.
And this is where NLP works so well. It works for everything from curing phobias of spiders to getting past PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) to program you to be more confident in front of a crowd or to be more assertive with your coworkers.
This is because while short-term wins are great – if you want a successful life, you must become the person who is naturally successful. And the only difference between you and a successful person is that the other one developed the beliefs and identity of such a person. If you develop them too, there’s nothing stopping you from doing just.
I build my program “Manifestation Magic” around NLP.
Each audio contains hidden embedded commands that reprogram your subconscious mind. Like a good hacker, brainwave syncing is opening the path to your subconscious mind while NLP commands are transforming who you are into the best version you could ever be.
These are called “NLP patterns” and they’re designed to be as easy to receive by the subconscious mind as possible. I do this through a combination of pacing, intonation and wording so your mind can accept them as commands, as truth, without getting defensive. It’s like music, just so much more powerful.
Basically, an NLP pattern is what a hypno-therapist would tell you to put you into a trance. It is highly suggestive language that bypasses your rational filters to reach where it matters most, your subconscious mind.
NLP plus brainwave entrainment is like having a hacker change your mind. NLP alone can access your subconscious thoughts but when paired with brainwave entrainment, the results are mind blowing. You can see a real change in days when all other methods you’ve tried for a long time like therapy failed.
This is the secret behind “Manifestation Magic”.
This is why it works. It works because instead of just using brainwave entrainment to help you operate at a higher frequency, at a higher vibration, it also changes who you are at your core. The result is a total personal transformation into the person you’ve always wanted to be but never known how.
Click on the link below to discover more about how “Manifestation Magic” can help you.
It is one thing that a few people swear it works, a few people think it’s B.S. and most, do not understand.
If you’re amongst those that have heard about this before but don’t know what it is or how it works, I don’t blame you. Google this and you’ll get a complicated scientific explanation.
You’ll learn about frequencies and brainwaves and how the brain works and many other things that make your head spin. I’m surprised that you aren’t required to have a PhD to learn about brainwave entrainment, because honestly, it feels that complicated sometimes and I’m one person who knows how to do this right.
So instead of giving you another complex definition of this, with theta and gamma states, I’ll ask you a basic question.
Have you ever had moments in your life when you felt like you “attracted” good luck?
You know what I’m talking about? You walk down the street and you feel people love you. They smile at you, nod at you and you feel connected to those around you.
You go to work and your boss is actually agreeable and amazing to work with. If only he’d be like this each day, you’d love your job. You meet with your friends and they’re so kind and friendly and you feel so supported.
Or maybe you even attract some amazing things in your life. You end up meeting an amazing person who becomes your significant other. Or some large sum of money comes from nowhere and you have no idea how this happened.
Did this ever happened to you?
Chances are that it did.
It happened to all of us. We all have rare moments when everything seems to just work fine. In those moments, the universe falls into order and you get exactly what you want.
After so many good things happened to you, you end up scratching your head and you ask yourself two questions…
“How the hell all of this happened after everything in my life was a frustrating mess for so long?”
“How can I make this happen again?”
The answer to both questions is simple. You were operating on a higher vibration level. You were in sync with the world around you and because of this; you were attracting all that’s good and joyful.
It’s nothing random. Maybe you, as a person, you looked and acted exactly the same. But your energy, the rate at which the particles your body vibrated were very different. They were at an optimal rate and because of this, instead of encountering frustration and pain and loss as we usually do, you attracted love and wealth and success.
It’s as simple as that.
Call it however you want, but when you’re on a low frequency, you are disconnected by those around you. You are disconnected to your world. You’re like a piece of an engine that is not fit anymore. It causes friction. It hurts more than it helps.
When you’re on a high vibration, high frequency, you’re like a well tuned, well-maintained engine and everything comes to you effortless. Life works. And yes, maybe modern science can’t explain this but it’s true because we are all experiencing it.
Everyone from average people to CEOs experienced periods in their life where everything fell in place where they attracted everything they ever wanted. And just like you, they’ve asked themselves how the heck all of this happened and what they could do for this to happen again.
So where does brainwave entrainment comes into play?
It’s a tool.
It’s a tool we’re so lucky to know about because it allows your brain to adapt and operate on that higher vibration level. Brainwave syncing are for the human brain what a Formula 1 pit crew is for a high performance car.
It takes even the worse out of sync brain, the one that’s operating on a very low frequency and constantly attracts pain and suffering and makes it work. It brings focus and energy and passion and increases the vibration of the user to the level where his life changes completely.
It’s so effective that some people call it “smart drugs for the brains” or “the best self-development tool that was ever created”. And I believe they’re right. I have noticed better results by using brainwave entrainment than anything else. Better than reading, better than journaling, better than meditation, even better than paying high priced energy healers.
This is how brainwave entrainment helps you.
Behind all those fancy terms, behind all those scientific explanations that almost nobody understands, brainwave entrainment work because it raises your vibrations. They help your brain work better. They put you in sync with the universe. And they help you act at your best, attracting the right people and circumstances in your life.
I mean, just imagine how your life would be if every day you’d be at your best. If every day you’d have that rare energy and focus and passion that attracts the right people and circumstances in your life. If each day, instead of pain and problems and obstacles, you’d be showered with good fortune.
Imagine how you’d feel if you could manifest your most precious goal in the next 24 hours. You could attract the person you love or attract money in your life or maybe get that opportunity to advance at work.
And now, picture a life where this happens each day, day in and day out, where good fortune is not some rare event that happens twice a year but a daily occurrence.
Do you want to do this?
Then I have exactly what you need.
I have created an unique program designed to bring your brain to the higher frequencies we’ve discussed. It’s plug and play. You need not do any homework with this. You need not research what different frequencies do or how to use them properly.
You just play them at night or when you’re resting and it will slowly adapt and tweak your brain for the higher vibrations you want. It’s like vitamin C. You listen to it and things get better but while vitamin C will prevent you from getting colds and will improve your immune system, what I have for you will help you manifest money, love, power or anything else that’s of importance to you.
So here’s the deal.
I call this program “Manifestation Magic”.
It’s the only program, as far as I know, that is especially designed to help you manifest what you desire in your life. Most brainwave entrainment programs are designed to just help you focus better or maybe to have more mental power.
This is admirable but I don’t want you to do math faster in your head. I don’t want you to be more productive. This is good but it will still take you years to get what you want.
I want you to manifest the life you desire.
I want you to attract, today, the love, the success, the wealth, the prosperity that’s rightfully yours.
You don’t have to read anything.
You don’t have to study.
You don’t have to actively participate in this.
You need to use it and to let the power of brainwave syncing tweak your brain and bring it on a higher level of vibration. You download it, put it on your phone and tonight, before you go to sleep, play it.
You need not do anything special.
Put your headsets on, listen and let it change it. Then soon you’ll see how things are different in your life. How people are more receptive. How opportunities you’ve never thought about show from nowhere. How everything feels right and you know this is “your day”.
And with the help of “Manifestation Magic”, every day will be your day.
Click on the link below to get started with brainwave entrainment and to manifest what you truly desire in your life.
I’d like you to imagine a garden.
In this garden, the soil is always rich with nutrients and what you plant, it will grow. There is rain and sun so you don’t have to worry about anything.
You can plant anything. There are no restrictions.
You can plant roses or you can plant poison ivy. You can plant tomatoes or you can plant nightshade, a deadly poison. What you put in, as a seed, will eventually grow into something much bigger.
This garden is your mind and the seeds you can plant are your thoughts.
Your mind is a fertile place where the thoughts you plant, will grow and make up for what your life is.
Or as the old passage from the Bible goes, from the book of proverbs, chapter 23, verse 7:
“As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he,”.
Your thoughts, your convictions, manifest the surrounding reality.
Your life, good or bad, is nothing more than a reflection of the thoughts you’ve planted in your mind and nourished. These thoughts became behaviors. Behaviors became results.
You are where you are right now because deep down in your heart, this is where you wanted to be, no matter how sad or unfair this may sound.
This principle is one of the oldest spiritual laws in existence. It’s also one of the best known. You may know it under a different term.
This is “you become what you think about”.
And you can find this in all of world’s religions.
Some variation of this exists in Hinduism, in Christianity and in basically every other major religion. It’s found in all belief systems, as the one used by the Chinese. It’s as much of a universal law as gravity. Long before books existed, wise people understood that our thoughts manifest our reality.
It works on two levels.
First, your beliefs are connected to the universe on a quantum level. We manifest what we really believe.
Let me make this clear though.
You don’t manifest what you think you believe. You manifest what’s in your heart. If you believe you deserve unhappiness and pain, then no matter what you say, this you’ll get.
A great deal of people believe they have positive thoughts when their inner voice is always negative and destructive.
That voice will always win. Maybe this is why LoA fails for so many people – they’re trying to grow trees of prosperity and success while planting seeds of doubt and pain and suffering.
It doesn’t work this way.
You get what’s in your heart. The universe will manifest it. But what’s in your heart is the truth and we may not always know of this truth.
Life doesn’t give you what you intended.
Life gives you what you ask.
And while many people intend for wealth and joy and health, their thoughts are of poverty and sadness and despair. Since this is what they’re planting, this is what the universe is manifesting.
Second, your thoughts lead to beliefs.
Your beliefs lead to actions.
Your actions lead to outcomes.
Your outcomes leads to your destiny.
The thoughts you plant in your mind will determine how you act, on a level that’s so subtle that you can’t even perceive it. Who you are, is the consequence of the thoughts you’ve adopted.
It’s hard to realize this.
It’s on the same level of breathing.
You realize your breath only if you pay attention. You realize your behavior and where it comes from only if you analyze it. But everything you are comes from the thoughts you’ve once planted in your mind and then let them become a part of you.
So when you plant positive thoughts, you get positive results.
When you plant love and happiness, your behavior will reflect love and it will create happiness for yourself and for others.
When you plant thoughts of prosperity and wealth, your behavior will create wealth and prosperity in the world.
Think of this like the captain of an airplane. An airplane is huge, carries hundreds of passengers and weighs tens of tons. Yet, you will find just one or two pilots in the cockpit, controlling this huge machine.
So is with your life.
Even if your behavior is infinitely complex, there are just a few thoughts that control all of it and if you replace those thoughts, everything will change for you too.
The thoughts you plant in it will both manifest reality as in creating reality itself and shape your behavior to create the results you want.
Both are important.
This world is a 50 – 50 place.
The universe can manifest the opportunities you require at this moment but you must act to take advantage. If luck knocks at your door, you still need to open the door.
It’s like in this old joke.
A fisherman is caught up in a storm. His boat is sinking. Desperate, he prays to God.
“God, please save me, I’ll be good, I’ll repent, just save me”
A few minutes later, a boat shows up.
“Hi there, do you need any help?”, the good Samaritan asks him.
“No, no, God will save me”, the fisherman answers.
Perplexed, the savior leaves.
Ten minutes later, the same things happen. Another boat shows up. They offer to help him. The fisherman refuses saying that God will help him.
Eventually, the boat sinks, he dies and goes to heaven. There, face to face with God, he asks …
“God, why did you left me to die? I prayed to you and I promised I’ll repent for my sins”.
God looks at him and says “What are you talking about? I’ve sent you two boats”.
This is a joke, but this is how life works too.
We manifest opportunities but you must take advantage of these opportunities. If you are a real estate agent and you want to close a huge deal, your thoughts will manifest this opportunity. The universe will align the people, places and circumstances for this to happen.
But these people, places and circumstances won’t come to you in your living room. You must still act and do something.
Or maybe you want to find the love of your life.
Thoughts of love and appreciation will manifest your ideal partner but your partner won’t knock at the door and ask you for a date.
The universe is like a tree that offers you the fruits you need, in infinite abundance, but you still must grab those fruits from the tree.
And it all starts with your thoughts, with your beliefs.
Make a commitment now to fill your mind with positive thoughts. Make a commitment to think only thoughts of love and joy and wealth.
At first, it will be hard.
If you’re used to plant only poison in your mind, it will take a while until you take it all out. But once you do, you’ll notice something incredible happening. You’ll see how you’ll walk into the right circumstances. You’ll find yourself in the right places, at the right time, to get what you want.
How can I help you do this?
Manifestation Magic contains hidden NLP commands which act as seeds to plant in your subconscious mind.
NLP is a powerful technology built around the best schools of psychotherapy and hypnosis. It allows you to “program” your subconscious mind – planting seeds into the fertile ground of your mind and heart.
This means you can listen to these tracks before going to sleep and change what you think, putting no effort at all.
Manifestation Magic always contains the best of brainwave entrainment, which trains the brain to operate at a higher frequency and is built around the Solfeggio scales, tones that will heal you and help you manifest miracles in your life.
Click below to discover how Manifestation Magic can help you plant better thoughts into your mind and manifest the life you deserve.
In many of my Newsletters, I like to provide a healthy snack or meal recipe that not only is delicious and healthy but also helps to get you closer to that hard-body appearance that everyone is looking for, while also, more importantly, improving your health for life. In this article, I’d like to give you healthy food ideas in a different way. This time, I figured I’d just give you some ideas of what I stock my fridge and cabinets with.
Remember, if you don’t have junk around the house, you’re less likely to eat junk! If all you have is healthy nutritious foods around the house, you’re forced to make smart choices. Basically, it all starts with making smart choices and avoiding temptations when you make your grocery store trip. Now these are just some of my personal preferences, but perhaps they will give you some good ideas that you’ll enjoy.
Some of these will be obvious healthy choices, such as fruits and veggies… however, others on this page I think will surprise you!
Alright, so let’s start with the fridge. Each week, I try to make sure I’m loaded up with lots of varieties of fresh vegetables. During the growing season, I only get local produce, but obviously in winter, I have to resort to the produce at the grocery store. Most of the time, I make sure I have plenty of vegetables like onions, zucchini, spinach, fresh mushrooms, red peppers, broccoli, etc. to use in my morning eggs. I also like to chop up some organic chicken or turkey sausage or grass-fed bison sausage into the eggs, along with some swiss, jack, or goat cheeses (preferably raw grass-fed cheeses when I can find them).
By the way I’m talking about whole eggs, NOT egg whites. Always remember that the yolk is the most nutritious and nutrient dense part of the egg, so only eating egg whites is like throwing away the best part… and no, it’s NOT bad for you because of the cholesterol… whole eggs actually raise your GOOD cholesterol. Try to get free range organic eggs for the best quality.
Coconut milk is another staple in my fridge. I like to use it to mix in with smoothies, oatmeal, or yogurt for a rich, creamy taste. Not only does coconut milk add a rich, creamy taste to lots of dishes, but it’s also full of healthy saturated fats. Yes, you heard me right… I said healthy saturated fats ! …Healthy saturated fats such as medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), specifically an MCT called lauric acid, which is vitally important for your immune system.
Back to the fridge, some other staples:
- Walnuts, pecans, almonds – delicious and great sources of healthy fats. Try to get raw nuts if possible as the roasting process can oxidize some of the polyunsaturated fats in some types of nuts making those damaged fats slightly more inflammatory. Overall, nuts are still healthy even if they are roasted, but raw nuts are optimal.
- Cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, and yogurt (grass-fed and organic if possible) – I like to mix cottage or ricotta cheese and yogurt together with chopped nuts and berries for a great mid-morning or mid-afternoon meal.
- Chia seeds and/or hemp seeds – I add these highly nutritious seeds to yogurt, smoothies, or salads for a great nutty taste and loads of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins and minerals. Don’t use pre-ground versions of these seeds as the omega-3 polyunsaturated fats are highly unstable and prone to oxidation, creating high levels of free radicals if you use pre-ground seeds. No grinding is necessary to properly digest these seeds.
- Whole eggs – one of natures richest sources of nutrients (and remember, they increase your GOOD cholesterol so stop fearing them).
- Salsa – I try to get creative and try some of the exotic varieties of salsas.
- Avocados – love them…plus a great source of healthy fats, fiber, and other nutrients. Try adding them to wraps, salads, or sandwiches.
- Butter – don’t believe the naysayers; butter adds great flavor to anything and CAN be part of a healthy diet… just keep the quantity small because it is calorie dense… and NEVER use margarine, unless you want to assure yourself a heart attack. Most important — choose organic butter only, since pesticides and other harmful chemicals accumulate in the fat of the milk which is used for butter, so choosing organic helps avoid this problem. Also, and MOST importantly, always choose grass-fed (pastured) butter as it will contain higher levels of healthful omega-3 fats and the fat-burning conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) …Kerrygold is a popular pasture-raised butter in most stores.
- Nut butter – Plain old peanut butter has gotten a little old for me (and peanuts aren’t as healthy as other nuts due to aflatoxin concerns), so I get creative and mix together almond butter with pecan butter, or even cashew butter with macadamia butter…delicious and unbeatable nutrition! Using a variety of nut butter gives you a broader range of vitamins and minerals and other micronutrients, and gives you variety instead of boring old peanut butter all the time.
- Leaf lettuce and spinach along with shredded carrots – for salads with dinner.
- Home-made salad dressing – using balsamic vinegar, spices, extra virgin olive oil, and Udo’s Choice oil blend. This is much better than store bought salad dressing which mostly uses highly refined canola or soybean oil (canola and soybean oil are both very inflammatory in the body).
- Sprouted grain bread for occasional use — My personal belief from years of nutrition research is that we’re not really meant to consume the massive quantities of grains (not even whole grains) that we do in this day and age… a small amount may be okay, but our digestive systems are still primarily adapted to a hunter/gatherer type of diet with only a very small amount of grains, therefore I try to only have bread and other grain-based foods on cheat days. Just remember that too much gluten (which is still in most sprouted grain bread) can cause some degree of damage to your gut health even if you’re not officially gluten intolerant.
Some of the staples in the freezer:
- Frozen berries – during the local growing season, I only get fresh berries, but during the other 10 months of the year, I always keep a supply of frozen blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, cherries, etc. to add to high fiber cereal, oatmeal, cottage cheese, yogurt, or smoothies.
- Frozen fish – I like to try a couple different kinds of fish each week. There are so many varieties out there, you never have to get bored. Just make sure to ALWAYS choose wild fish instead of farmed versions, as the omega-3 to omega-6 balance is MUCH healthier in wild fish.
- Frozen chicken breasts – very convenient for a quick addition to wraps or chicken sandwiches for quick meals.
- Grass-fed steaks, burgers, and ground beef: Grass-fed meats have been shown to have as high as, or even higher levels of omega-3 fatty acids than salmon (without the mercury). Also, grass-fed meats have much higher levels of fat-burning and muscle-building conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) compared to typical grain-fed beef that you’ll find at your grocery store. I recently found an excellent on-line store where I buy all of my grass-fed meats now (they even deliver right to your door in a sealed cooler).
- Frozen buffalo, ostrich, venison, and other “exotic” lean meats – Yeah, I know…I’m weird, but I can tell you that these are some of the healthiest meats around, and if you’re serious about a lean healthy body, these types of meats are much better for you than the mass produced, hormone-pumped beef, chicken, and pork that’s sold at most grocery stores.
- Frozen veggies – again, when the growing season is over and I can no longer get local fresh produce, frozen veggies are the best option, since they often have higher nutrient contents compared to the fresh produce that has been shipped thousands of miles, sitting around for weeks before making it to your dinner table.
Alright, now the staples in my cabinets:
- Various antioxidant-rich teas – green, oolong, white, rooibos (red tea) are some of the healthiest. One of my newest favorite teas is yerba mate, which is a south american tea that is loaded with antioxidants and other nutrients. I’ve found some delicious yerba mate mixes such as chocolate yerba mate, mint mate, raspberry mate, etc.
- Oat bran and steel cut oats – higher fiber than those little packs of instant oats, which are typically loaded with sugar. If I’m trying to reduce body fat and get extra lean, I make most of my breakfasts based on eggs and veggies and bison sausage, but if I’m on a muscle building phase, I increase carbohydrate intake and use more oat bran and oatmeal. Again, if you’re looking to aggressively lose weight and/or control blood sugar, oatmeal and other grains aren’t the best idea. But if you’re looking more for weight gain or muscle gain, oatmeal is one of the healthier grains if you had to choose one. I personally avoid most grains, with some occasional exceptions like oats or rice, which are at least a little healthier than wheat.
- The only healthy oils I have in my cabinets are virgin coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil. Macadamia oil may also be a reasonable choice as long as it’s not “refined”. But other than that, all “vegetable oils” (which is usually soy and corn oil) are total junk and very inflammatory. Never use soy or corn oils! Also, always avoid canola oil, as there is nothing healthy about canola oil, despite the deceptive marketing claims by the canola oil industry.
- Cans of coconut milk (loaded with healthy saturated MCT fats) – to be transferred to a container in the fridge after opening.
- Tomato sauces – delicious, and as I’m sure you’ve heard a million times, they are a great source of lycopene. Just watch out for the brands that are loaded with nasty high fructose corn syrup. You also want to make sure that the tomato sauce is made with olive oil instead of unhealthy soybean oil or canola oils. Also get tomato sauces in glass jars instead of cans, as canned tomatoes are notoriously high in the dangerous chemical, bisphenol-A (BPA) due to the acidic leaching of BPA from the can lining.
- Stevia – a natural non-caloric sweetener, which is an excellent alternative to the nasty chemical-laden artificial sweeteners like aspartame, saccharine, and sucralose .
- Raw honey – better than processed honey… higher quantities of beneficial nutrients and enzymes. Honey has even been proven in studies to improve glucose metabolism (your efficiency in processing carbohydrates). I use a small teaspoon every morning in my teas. Yes, I know that even honey is pure sugar, but at least it has some nutritional benefits… and let’s be real, a teaspoon of healthier raw honey is only 5 grams of carbs… certainly, nothing to worry about, and a better choice than refined sugar.
- Organic REAL maple syrup – none of that high fructose corn syrup Aunt Jemima crap…only real maple syrup can be considered real food. The only time I really use this (because of the high sugar load) is added to my post-workout smoothies to sweeten things up and also elicit an insulin surge to push nutrients into your muscles to aid muscle recovery.
- Organic unsweetened cocoa powder – I like to mix this into my smoothies for an extra jolt of antioxidants or make my own low-sugar hot cocoa by mixing cocoa powder into hot milk with stevia and a couple melted dark chocolate chunks (delicious!).
- Cans of black or kidney beans – I like to add a couple scoops to my Mexican dishes for the fiber and high nutrition content. Also, beans are surprisingly one of the best sources of youth enhancing antioxidants! Did you know that black beans and kidney beans have more antioxidants than blueberries…it’s true!
- Dark chocolate (as dark as possible – ideally more than 70-75% cocoa content) – This is one of my treats that satisfies my sweet tooth, plus provides loads of antioxidants at the same time. It’s still calorie dense, so I keep it to just 1-2 small squares after a meal… but that is enough to do the trick, so I don’t feel like I need to go out and get cake and ice cream to satisfy my dessert urges.
Lastly, another thing that’s hard to go wrong with is a good variety of fresh fruits and berries. The staples such as bananas, apples, oranges, pears, peaches are good, but I like to also be a little more adventurous and include things like yellow (aka – mexican or champagne) mangoes, pomegranates, kumquats, papaya, star fruit, pineapples, and others. Also, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, black raspberries (the highest fiber berry) and cherries are some of the most nutrient and antioxidant-dense fruits you can eat.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this special look into my favorite lean body meals and how I stock my cabinets and fridge. Your tastes are probably quite different than mine, but hopefully this gave you some good ideas you can use next time you’re at the grocery store looking to stock up a healthy and delicious pile of groceries.
Ok, those were some of the healthiest lean-body foods you can stock your cabinet with, BUT check the link below to learn more about keeping yourself and your surrounds healthy.
==> Click Here
This may sound a little weird to do this in the car, but it actually WORKS to slowly help to flatten your belly over time if done consistently
With today’s short article, I wanted to show you a VERY simple exercise that you can do anytime, anywhere to help get a flatter stomach over time.
Now I will preface this by saying that this specific exercise does NOT increase fat burning , but it CAN help to flatten your stomach by strengthening your deeper transversus abdominis muscles and hence “pulling in” a lazy stomach (aka beer belly or “pooch belly”).
It involves doing an exercise called “ab vacuums “…
I find it a good time to get in the habit of doing daily ab vacuums while driving on your daily commute or another time that would get you in the habit of doing them regularly.
(please make sure this doesn’t distract you from driving safely… I find that it doesn’t distract me at all, since you can keep your eyes on the road at all times and both hands still on the wheel…it’s certainly much safer than driving while on a cell phone!)
Of course, ab vacuums can be done anywhere and at anytime and don’t have to be just for driving, but I’ve found that it helps me to remember to do them if I do them at a specific time when driving regularly…. this could be while driving home from the gym every time (I do this 3-4x per week while driving home from the gym), or perhaps during your daily commute to work.
They even help to strengthen your core and support a healthy back !
Ab vacuums are simple (Instructions)
- You can do them standing, seated (such as in a car), kneeling in a four-point position, or even lying flat on the floor. I prefer them seated or standing.
- The movement is as simple as pulling your belly button in as far as you can by imagining you’re trying to touch your belly button to your spine and holding for 10-20 seconds at a time.
- Start by inhaling deeply. Then, as you exhale, start pulling the belly button in towards the spine and hold it there for 10-20 seconds while just taking short breaths. Repeat for several of these 10-20 second holds, perhaps 5-10x if you have enough time while in the car. But even just repeating 3-4x every time you’re driving somewhere can really add up over time and give you the benefit of a flatter belly!
- Get in the habit of doing this at least 4-5 days per week while driving somewhere and you may find that this helps to flatten your stomach more by strengthening the transversus abdominis muscle (the deep abdominal muscles beneath the rectus abdominis) if you previously had a “lazy belly”.
Like I said previously, this “ab vacuums” exercise does NOT increase fat burning… it only helps to flatten a round stomach that has lazy deep ab muscles, and it will strengthen your core. It’s worth a place in your weekly belly-flattening repertoire, BUT…
If you actually want to BURN OFF the fat from your abdomen, you MUST apply the tested and scientifically-proven fat-burning principles on
The truth is, a weak or faulty core blocks and drains away your energy…
Some cultures call this energy Ki, Chi, Prana or Spirit… I usually just think of it as the energy that flows through your nervous system…
And when you align your core and fix these blockages your abs will flatten fast.
The best part is, this method of belly-flattening is low intensity and requires you to do LESS exercise…
=> Flatten your abs just by releasing energy blockages
What if I told you that there is a way to physically shrink your fat cells? Countless products and diet plans have promised as much, and more.
But I am about to reveal the method that has worked wonders for hundreds of people worldwide pursuing fat reduction. It sounds too good to be true, right? Read on to find out for yourself. Tea has many benefits for the body, stress and energy levels, and even aids in the prevention of serious diseases.
White, black and green tea have been tested, talked about, and consumed for years on this basis, each with unique but valuable contributions to the body. More recently, red tea has been recognized as their equal, if not superior.
And here’s why – red tea shrinks fat cells. Rooibos is a red bush from South Africa. The leaves are used once fermented in the tea’s production, and they offer a range of benefits. My recipe, as featured in the Red Tea Detox, combines rooibos with a specific blend, working to melt fat. Research has shown that components found in the rooibos plant, such as polyphenols and flavonoids, inhibit the formation of new fat cells by 22 percent.
The tea significantly lowers dangerous fat found in the blood, such as triglyceride concentrations. Other blends such as green tea, although rich in antioxidants, do not have the same impact on fat cells or weight loss. Red tea is an exciting necessity and one that has the potential to seamlessly entwine itself with your lifestyle. The Red Tea Detox Articles 02 Sipping the brew burns fat from stubborn problem areas around the body, without an extreme diet or exercise plan.
This is a chance to enhance your health as well as your weight loss efforts. And did I mention that it’s delicious? Finally, we have access to a health product promising fat reduction that bases itself on facts, rather than myths and false hope. Something worthwhile. It has never been simpler to cut fat cell growth than it is now, with the Red Tea Detox. Watch for inevitable results as they occur. Find the recipe here – www.redteadetox.com
How does 20$ OFF sound to you
Click Here To Claim The Offer
You’re staring at your computer screen with weary eyes. Dinner has come and gone, but that oh-so-familiar beast we call Hunger has reeled its damn head again.
But you can’t snack after eight o’clock, right? That’s weight loss rule number one. Or is it? I’m about to share with you some helpful truths for a situation of this kind. There’s an ironic flipside to my mostly honorable label of “Liz Swann Miller – Weight Loss Expert.” I must strictly resign myself to the continuous expectation the general public attributes to the title – that I have it together.
Liz would never gain excessive amounts of weight. Liz would never give in to that looming golden M on the highway. Liz doesn’t snack late at night. How does Liz do it? Let me tell you a secret. Liz struggles. Liz feels the exact temptations you feel, and resists the exact pulls you resist. As this “Weight Loss Expert,” I often need to remind myself not only to pursue a healthy lifestyle in order to fulfill the expectation of my title and my career, but for my optimal wellbeing.
The temptation, for me, is at its worst late at night, during that time when I’ve supposedly declared eating over, yet I’m fighting hunger, bleary-eyed, answering hundreds of emails from clients seeking advice for topics such as this. Firstly – it’s important to note that hunger is a basic survival instinct – and we must be grateful for it. The fact that it exists is an amazing feat in itself.
There are those who claim the most effective diets are those which have you eating only two meals a day, and drinking water for the rest.
I strongly encourage you to ignore these methods, as they are not sustainable. The secret is snacking. And I don’t mean digging around in a bag of chips and licking the salt off your fingers (we’ve all been there).
I mean pouring yourself a bowl of organic nuts. Or blueberries. Or frozen peas. Be inventive, but clever about it. Choose the right food in moderation. But let’s talk about the late-night secret. It’s simple. And easy. Are you ready for it? Okay. It’s a cup of tea. Don’t underestimate those three words.
Not to drink immediately before bed, but rather in the gap between dinner and sleep. My go-to is the always delicious, always sufficient Red Tea. It satisfies the hunger itch, but leaves me feeling clean, calm and revitalized, primarily due to its detoxifying properties. And it’s caffeine free – so don’t fear, you won’t be bouncing from the walls.
After my extensive studies around fat-burning solutions, the myths and the answers, I created this tea with ingredients selected carefully for late-night cravings and overall weight loss (you can find the recipe in the link below).
The benefits are endless, but the solution is simple. Set yourself a challenge. I’ll be right there with you. Ditch the chips, the ice cream, and the guilty pleasure of cheese blocks. Get the kettle bubbling and pour yourself a steaming mug of Red Tea. I guarantee – you will fall in love with the taste – and late-night cravings will be a beast of the past.
Try theRed Tea Detox today to get the recipe.
Who doesn’t like some bargains ah? 🙂
How about 20$ OFF?!
Get It Now
Green tea has long been acknowledged for its health and wellness benefits, including weight loss assistance. The evidence is irrefutable.
But are we overlooking something better? It is true that green tea contains powerful antioxidants. These components contribute to minimizing health risks such as cancer and cardiovascular disease. As a Weight Loss Expert, it has been my primary goal to share practical tips and tricks for those pursuing optimal health.
In upholding my obligation to transparency, I am about to reveal how green tea, although beneficial, is gradually losing value in the light of its delicious rival – rooibos. Rooibos, also known as red tea, is equally high in antioxidants, but is sourced from different substances to that of green tea.
The antioxidants contained in rooibos – aspalathin and nothofagin – are comparatively rare, and help to regulate blood sugar, reduce excessive fat production, lessen stress, and inhibit metabolic disorders.
After the results of recent studies, alongside my own findings related to the major players in sustainable weight loss, I consider red tea an essential.
In addition to preventing heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and more, it is an accessible and effective answer to weight gain. This year I began the production of my Red Tea Detox.
A primary goal was to harness the incredible benefits of rooibos whilst combining the ingredient with a number of other, equally valuable elements.
Rooibos means red bush. The plant is readily available, with leaves that turn red upon The Red Tea Detox Article 02 fermentation. With so much potential to assist with our health and wellness journey, I considered it wrong to ignore the strength of the plant. Unlike green tea, red tea does not contain caffeine, and therefore drinking the blend at night won’t leave you restless.
Another factor of its ultimate superiority is simply – taste. The bitterness of green tea is often attributed to its high tannin content, which is less prevalent in red tea.
Many health products do not aim to bridge the gap between adults and young children, but the pursuit of health is of equal importance for both demographics.
Which is why I’ve designed a recipe that caters to all ages and tastes, with the inclusion of a sweetened version of the recipe. This particular Red Tea Detox program is fresh and matchless, already actively transforming lives since its launch. Click here to check it out – www.redteadetox.com
I get some discount for you 🙂
Click Here For Discounted Price